Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Time for new mods

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If you've been paying attention since this little gift from heaven of a board was started, mods have been added to it. Never have any mods been removed though.

    Now that the seasons are about to change, I thought maybe it was time for a change here too.

    TCM is now modding with me, and hopefully there will be another addition as well.

    This change is in no way to be construed as saying the old mods did not do a good job. They were all excellent. It was never my intention to make the job of being a mod permanent for anyone, as I think that revolving things once in awhile keeps things fresh and brings in new perspectives.

    Please welcom TCM and treat him with the same disrespect that you've always shown me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I couldn't...I like him... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    Oh, I couldn't...I like him... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew I blew it !!!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time to sit back and watch the power corrupt [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'll be banned by the weekend [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sculpey:

    ...well, its not like its the first time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *ZING!*

    I'm on a roll, folks!!!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 22, 2004 05:01 PM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    &lt;shivers in anticipation&gt;

    <font size="12">TCM Reign of Terror begins!
    Bow down, you miserable dogs!</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...an...tici...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...pation?

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no singing, unless it's falsetto.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats TCM!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats tcm... i say there should be a chic mod and no i am not talking about myself [img]wink.gif[/img] let's see how a girlie does [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •